Garmin e/Learning courses?

hubcap

So, I am getting the new Garmin panel in a month or so and I was checking out the Garmin e/Learning options for the GFC 500 and the G3X. Wanted to see if anyone here has used any of those products and what did you think? The cost is very inexpensive, its only $54.95 for the G3X and $29.95 for the GFC 500.

https://static.garmincdn.com/apps/fly/training/garmin-aviation-training-catalog.pdf

Thoughts?

I’d be interested in the same. There are some good YouTube modules on garmin approaches and GTN, VNAV, etc. that coupled with going through the manuals I would think covers most. But wondering if the video series goes deeper into the weeds and nuance/advanced use??

I took the GTN course and it was very good. Mine came with a manual for me to practice with the Garmin training app. I became very proficient using the app and it helped tremendously with the real deal in the plane…

-Don

• Like 1