Mooney AOG in Spokane

mooneyflyer

I had asked that question a while ago as I'm moving to Spokane in the not to distant future....

Western Aviation has several mechanics on staff (509-534-7371).

Joe Arcuri is an independent mechanic that apparently has a good reputation.  I would think the Airport Manager might have his number or you can find him on LinkedIn and can send a message there.  Be sure to add KSFF to get the right one. (e.g.  Joe Arcuri KSFF)

And I know there's a Mooney guy at Coeur d'Alene (KCOE), but not sure what I did with his info.  It might be Coeur d'Alene Aviation and Maintenance (208-635-0805), but I'm not sure.

31 minutes ago, mooneyflyer said:

Fellow Mooniac is AOG in Spokane. Anyone recommend a good mechanic?

I live in Spokane.  Western Aircraft closed its maintenance Operation (and avionics).  They are only an fbo now.  Pete Reed at NW Flight Service is who you want.  He’s got a couple other IAs working with him. Usually busy, but I did my oil change in his hanger this week and it wasn’t too full.  Not cheap, but he’s good.

• Like 1