KG258 Lights

DonMuncy

In my 231, the Attitude Indicator, (Horizon Reference Indicator - KG258) appears to have a light or lights in-op. It is internally lit, and appears to have a couple of lights on the top right and the same on the upper left. The two on the left work, but not the two on the right. 

Any ideas on how to get to these, or replace them. Or is this a thing that Bendix King only allows avionic gurus to access?

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2022 at 4:11 PM, DonMuncy said:

In my 231, the Attitude Indicator, (Horizon Reference Indicator - KG258) appears to have a light or lights in-op. It is internally lit, and appears to have a couple of lights on the top right and the same on the upper left. The two on the left work, but not the two on the right. 

Any ideas on how to get to these, or replace them. Or is this a thing that Bendix King only allows avionic gurus to access?

Desperate for reading material this morning, I thought I might learn something in this topic, but apparently it never got off the ground. :)