Looking to sell my PROP soon.

WAFI

12 years ago I sold my old McCauley C212 prop and spinner for $2k or $2.5k... I can't remember.  Your prop is better, but value depends on current condition, how many overhauls it has had, etc.  If the blades have been overhauled a couple of times, then it might be on it's last run.  I would suspect it might be worth $4-6k in the current market, pending the specific details you didn't disclose.  There is always a need for an airworthy prop "right now" for someone to fix a gear-up plane it seems.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, philiplane said:

You can put a new Hartzell scimitar 2 blade on for about $12k. That is better upgrade from the McCauley.

I'm putting one on a Diamond DA40 next week, and we're taking off a 3 blade MT to do it.

Whats not to like about the MT? I thought they were good? I like them being shorter and quieter.