Mounting GoPro

What makes you think Apemans are no longer available?

https://apemans.com/ 

i have a Drift Ghost also for external views. Great battery life, I'm not a fan if the Hero 3. It's never failed to overheat and shut down. The Hero 4 is marginally better if you're really careful about placement. The Apeman keeps running and running until it wears out (they do eventually, but at their prices and video quality, I don't care too much.

Edited by midlifeflyer

3 hours ago, midlifeflyer said:

What makes you think Apemans are no longer available?

https://apemans.com/ 

i have a Drift Ghost also for external views. Great battery life, I'm not a fan if the Hero 3. It's never failed to overheat and shut down. The Hero 4 is marginally better if you're really careful about placement. The Apeman keeps running and running until it wears out (they do eventually, but at their prices and video quality, I don't care too much.

I guess my google search is getting lazy. I was looking on Amazon for them... :rolleyes: Thanks for pointing that out, I'll update the article. The Hero 3 was a leftover from many years ago but after finding out that the Drift Ghost will pull the audio with the same cable the Hero 3 has been relegated to the dust bin.

4 hours ago, Skates97 said:

I guess my google search is getting lazy. I was looking on Amazon for them... :rolleyes: Thanks for pointing that out, I'll update the article. The Hero 3 was a leftover from many years ago but after finding out that the Drift Ghost will pull the audio with the same cable the Hero 3 has been relegated to the dust bin.

I think , but am not certain, leaving Amazon was part of Amazon's crackdown on vendors soliciting good reviews in exchange for freebies.