SOLD. Redline Sidewinder for Beechcraft

Rmnpilot

I am selling a Redline Sidewinder Tug that I bought with the intent of modifying for my Mooney.  Plans changed.  It should fit the following per the redline aviation site:

Bonanza, Baron, Duchess, Sundowner, Sierra, Duke, Duchess, T-34 and Travel Air.  

Asking $1500 plus shipping.  

4360CF7F-5A41-4B72-B4A0-8C15573E3C58.jpeg

7807C7F1-02FA-44C6-B4AD-40048BEBB6B6.jpeg

I talked with someone at Redline and was told parts were in the $500 range.  They recommended I sell it and get the Mooney specific unit, but would provide support if I decided to modify.  I live in the Upper Midwest and while I could use the unit for a good part of the year, snow and ice don’t seem to do well with these units.   

Ryan

• Like 1

6 hours ago, carusoam said:

What does it take to modify it for a Mooney?

Best regards,

-a-

I bought mine on E-bay.  It was setup for a Bonanza.  I called the owner of Redline and he said he would swap my Bonanza specific parts for the Mooney parts I needed without cost since the Bonanza parts apparently cost more.  The Sidewinder works great after modification which I did without a problem.

John Breda

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2022 at 7:53 PM, Rmnpilot said:

I am selling a Redline Sidewinder Tug that I bought with the intent of modifying for my Mooney.  Plans changed.  It should fit the following per the redline aviation site:

Bonanza, Baron, Duchess, Sundowner, Sierra, Duke, Duchess, T-34 and Travel Air.  

Asking $1500 plus shipping.  

4360CF7F-5A41-4B72-B4A0-8C15573E3C58.jpeg

7807C7F1-02FA-44C6-B4AD-40048BEBB6B6.jpeg

Put it on Beechtalk and it will sell in 30 minutes

• Like 1

• Rmnpilot changed the title to SOLD. Redline Sidewinder for Beechcraft