I am looking for an airspeed indicator for 1990 M20J 205 MSE

Irmin

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

You might get lucky from someone who removed their’s during an upgrade. I had mine overhauled at Mid Continent here in the states. They refaced it, cleaned and calibrated it. I’m sure there are other shops in Europe that can do the same work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

25 minutes ago, Irmin said:

I too have been casually looking for one, but I suspect you may have to buy one that does not already have the correct markings, and then have it repaired or overhauled and have the face repainted.  It is also an opportunity to have the markings changed from miles to nautical or km or whatever is used in your locale.  Also, you could get one with the TAS mechanism if you do not already have it.

I too have been casually looking for one, but I suspect you may have to buy one that does not already have the correct markings, and then have it repaired or overhauled and have the face repainted.  It is also an opportunity to have the markings changed from miles to nautical or km or whatever is used in your locale.  Also, you could get one with the TAS mechanism if you do not already have it.

We are using knots.

You might get lucky from someone who removed their’s during an upgrade. I had mine overhauled at Mid Continent here in the states. They refaced it, cleaned and calibrated it. I’m sure there are other shops in Europe that can do the same work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. An all of the shops are rather busy and slow.

11 hours ago, Irmin said:

What's your Max gross, 2,740 or 2,900? I have mine that was removed when I increased my gross weight to 2,900. So if yours is 2,740 I have the right airspeed indicator for you.

Steve

For references…

@Marauder…Is known for his instrument panel upgrades… early on… he demonstrated getting his ASI updated so the knots were in the right place, the lens was clean, and the graphics were modern….

If you are fortunate(?) to be limited to the 2,740 MGTW… Steve @ohdub is an awesome MSer… I saw him a few days ago…  :)

back in the day, he sold me a transducer and put extra effort in to make sure I received it…. FedEx tried extra hard to lose it for me…

Go MS!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

What's your Max gross, 2,740 or 2,900? I have mine that was removed when I increased my gross weight to 2,900. So if yours is 2,740 I have the right airspeed indicator for you.
Steve

Hello Steve! It’s 2,740! I would2c2a1bed01835954b093a99d95be43cf.png
need one with knots only, like my original one!7c9f69ebf531e19d83bfb09ea9f7796e.png