Seaking STOL for 172H

Mcstealth

Hey folks. The GIFT (Girls in flight training) 172H that they use for their week long training session has been damaged. The plane has a Horton STOL kit on it and the right wing has been buggered up (on the ground during a storm. Not during flight.)

Ideally, finding a right wing with the kit already on it, that would be miraculous. Finding an Uninstalled kit would be okay. Two standard wings is an option. @Alan Fox do you have an opinion? 

Thanks in advance?

Edited by Mcstealth

• Mcstealth changed the title to Seaking STOL for 172H
1 hour ago, GeeBee said:

The manufacturer of Horton kits has a used right wing in stock, which I am sure they could modify to Horton.

https://springaviation.com/performance/horton-stol/

I spoke with them. They(Spring Aviation) are not the manufacturer. It seems Horton has quit making the kits, and has sold. I cannot as of yet figure out who the buyer is/was. 

I have figured out a little more on the plane. It needs a wing as well as the STOL kit. Specifically the outer skin of the kit on the right wing. 

• Like 1