1975 M20C Sold

David Lloyd

Time has come unexpectedly to for me to give up flying and sell my Mooney.

1975 M20C 3825 TT, 1900 SMOH, 838 useful load, $82,000.

Bladders, front shoulder harness, articulating front seats, leather interior, two LED landing lights, Tanis preheat, Surefly ignition, Powerflow exhaust, Aux power plug, fuel flow, no engine monitor.

201 Mods-windshield, wingtips, gap seals, dorsal fin, wing root fairings, 1 piece belly, overlapping nose gear doors, cowl flaps (not std in '75), oil cooler relocation, no step, nose closure, rounded side window corners.  All done by Mod Works at same time as engine and new 3 blade McCauley prop.

Avionics-GNX375, PAR200B, KX-165, Stec 60-2, GI275 ADI, GI275 Standby ADI/HSI.

No indications of a gear up, nothing in the logs or FAA records showing any damage other than the elevators just replaced due to the hangar wall being blown in during a thunderstorm.  There was a wing skin replace on each wing in 1977 for unknow reasons.

First logbook is missing.  Airplane was Canadian registry 1977-1994.  Canadian logs are crap but I have them. 1977-2019 have been scanned if you want to look.

Last two annuals by Lynn Mace at AGL.

1989653820_exteriorleft2.jpg.fc841e80095e38de326c2b95d2ec90ac.jpg362091416_seatsreallydone3.jpg.ac6b3d41d379908cb88e2a96a8e43dcb.jpg85341295_seatsreallydone2.jpg.9ff688bccdde9a06508afc2204c2fa36.jpg20211110_180111.jpg.b67cfa88f4147d7e574557b330ed9147.jpg

Right after putting this up in September, a friend said he was interested as a partner.  He and his wife sold a house, mom went in the hospital, then a nursing home, bought a new truck, got covid again, trying to finish up on an instrument rating, etc.  In the meanwhile, I continue to fly and fix the little odds and ends.  Didn't like the way the arm rests and side trim turned out, an upholstery shop should have those finished next week.  Clock repaired.  Got another flight review.  Am instrument current.  Renewed my Garmin database subscription (is this transferable?).

Went thru Jimmy Garrison's valuation guide.  I added up $84,300.  Price reduced to $82,000.  Lynn Mace did the last two annuals.  Call him at Maxwell's and pay him money for his opinion.

I could continue to fly this airplane but my heart just isn't in it anymore.  I've got a couple trips planned, ARW, OWB.  If there was a reason to go to New Mexico tonight, the airplane is ready.  But, it is time to move on to other things.

Annual was in April.  IFR checks were July or August 2021 when the GI275s were installed.

PM me with or for phone number.

• Like 3

On 11/12/2022 at 10:00 AM, David Lloyd said:

Right after putting this up in September, a friend said he was interested as a partner.  He and his wife sold a house, mom went in the hospital, then a nursing home, bought a new truck, got covid again, trying to finish up on an instrument rating, etc.  In the meanwhile, I continue to fly and fix the little odds and ends.  Didn't like the way the arm rests and side trim turned out, an upholstery shop should have those finished next week.  Clock repaired.  Got another flight review.  Am instrument current.  Renewed my Garmin database subscription (is this transferable?).

Went thru Jimmy Garrison's valuation guide.  I added up $84,300.  Price reduced to $82,000.  Lynn Mace did the last two annuals.  Call him at Maxwell's and pay him money for his opinion.

I could continue to fly this airplane but my heart just isn't in it anymore.  I've got a couple trips planned, ARW, OWB.  If there was a reason to go to New Mexico tonight, the airplane is ready.  But, it is time to move on to other things.

Annual was in April.  IFR checks were July or August 2021 when the GI275s were installed.

PM me with or for phone number.

David, I will take this off your hands and give her a new home. Call me at nine seven zero six four zero four five nine eight.

Thanks,

Dave

2 hours ago, DMalott said:

David, I will take this off your hands and give her a new home. Call me at nine seven zero six four zero four five nine eight.

Thanks,

Dave

Welcome aboard Dave!

DL was around here earlier…

He stops in often…

He may even get an email alerting him of your request…

Go MS!

:)

Best regards,

-a- 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...