SOLD iPad Mini 6 256gb WiFi and Cellular

27 minutes ago, charlesual said:

Sorry for late response and being a CB;)
I primally use my older iPad with my stratus or hotspot my phone. Do you use your iPad wifi while flying too? Not sure if I need one with a Wi-Fi service too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wi-Fi only IPads do not have GPS.

1 hour ago, charlesual said:

Sorry for late response and being a CB;)
I primally use my older iPad with my stratus or hotspot my phone. Do you use your iPad wifi while flying too? Not sure if I need one with a Wi-Fi service too.

Every iPad has Wi-Fi, you can’t get one without the ability to connect to wi-fi. If you use an iPad to connect to your Stratus, you are doing it via wi-fi. (Garmin GDL portable GPS units use Bluetooth instead of wi-if to connect to iPads)

The reason every iPad I that I have bought also has cellular ability (you don’t have to hook it up to a cellular plan) is so that I also get the built-in GPS chipset that comes with cellular on the iPad. This means if I lose everything else, including flying into an area where GPS testing or jamming is going on, I can connect to other GPS constellations like GLONASS.

Back to topic, price has been lowered to $550.

Thanks for the explanation. I now realize I won’t have a need for the cellular iPad because I wifi connect to stratus and I have my iphone that has 5 g cellular with this gps function as a backup. Actually I bring my UAL company iPad that has 5 g as a backup too. Getting excited for the mooney summit. You guys going?

• LANCECASPER changed the title to SOLD iPad Mini 6 256gb WiFi and Cellular