Rajay Turbo with Skyox system

TNIndy

My 66 M20F had a Rajay Turbo installed with a built in SkyOx in 1969. There is a logbook entry that mentions the Oxygen system but I don't have a copy of the STC. Does anyone know what STC # was used for these installs? I have the Rajay STC but it doesn't mention the oxygen system. The SkyOx website isn't working any longer 

That’s correct.   We bought Skyox earlier this year.   We just finished the process of moving the STCs over to Aerox and it will take a little time to figure out how to best support them.   My understanding is that they haven’t been supported in a number of years.   In the meantime we are happy to work with you on a case by case basis to figure out what you need.

I Will also be at the Summit too to answer any questions.

(hopefully the website is redirecting to Aerox.com properly!)  the skyox website shouldn’t be done, just rolling to us.

Scott

Don't know what the deal is. If I search Sky0x STC then select the SkyOx website, it gives the error message below the search. If I search Skyox STC Mooney then select the SkyOx website it goes to the aerox website. Seems there is a glitch but I doubt anyone else is searching like I was

image.png.5a52b8a73d5b106863b281c078f5746f.png

image.png.d1fd0d785c10be788b7f82eca1dd89b9.png

Don't know what the deal is. If I search Sky0x STC then select the SkyOx website, it gives the error message below the search. If I search Skyox STC Mooney then select the SkyOx website it goes to the aerox website. Seems there is a glitch but I doubt anyone else is searching like I was
image.png.5a52b8a73d5b106863b281c078f5746f.png
image.png.d1fd0d785c10be788b7f82eca1dd89b9.png

aerox website is where you need to go! there is a skyox page under aerox’s home page
see the link i pasted above in my first post - that’s it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk