Saw this on the bathroom wall

What I am familiar with is this…..https://www.centralcoastairfest.com , happening mid October at Santa Maria airport!

This is going to be a terrific weekend of aviation flying and displays.  Canadian Snowbirds returning….. awesome to watch!

This year, Planes of Fame museum is partnering with the Airfest, bringing some wonderful WWII airplanes to fly for us.

Yippee!!:D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MooneyMitch said:

What I am familiar with is this…..https://www.centralcoastairfest.com , happening mid October at Santa Maria airport!

This is going to be a terrific weekend of aviation flying and displays.  Canadian Snowbirds returning….. awesome to watch!

This year, Planes of Fame museum is partnering with the Airfest, bringing some wonderful WWII airplanes to fly for us.

Yippee!!:D

Aren't the Snowbirds grounded right now?

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ilovecornfields said:

One of my friends went and said Mike Busch mentioned that owner performed maintenance was going to be expanded to include a lot more than what is currently allowed. Anyone else heard something about this?

Yes, apparently it's been in the pipeline for a while, and iirc it may be accompanied with some certification category changes or additions.   I think it's not been too widely publicized since it has been under development and not yet stable.   Supposed to be a pretty big change, though.   We'll see what really shakes out if/when it happens.

• Like 1