Avionics For Sale

WAFI

I’m selling all avionics in this current picture at far market value or just below. Feel free to make me reasonable offers on anything. I will also give a full lot discount if you take everything. I will take individual picture later next week and post accurate details. All items are in good working order other than the ADF. 

F4F40302-A5C6-4114-8C6E-16A61F90C57D.jpeg

825FA564-5D49-4A68-B646-519B84D1824A.jpeg

On 8/27/2022 at 12:22 PM, katzhome said:

I might be interested in the radio coupler.  Do you have the rest of the autopilot?

Radio coupler? Not sure what the coupler is? I have the both selector controls, the one you see in the picture and the main one that is located on my throttle quadrant. As far as the servos are concerned, I haven’t removed them yet and don’t plan to until I upgrade to a GFC 500. 

Hi @WAFI, sorry I should have tagged you in my previous reply.  I have a non-op Century IIB in my ‘77 M20J.  The servos are fine as best I understand, but the control head or radio coupler (the white turn knob item in your pictures) may not be functional.  If your autopilot is a C IIB I may be interested in those items.

8 hours ago, katzhome said:

Hi @WAFI, sorry I should have tagged you in my previous reply.  I have a non-op Century IIB in my ‘77 M20J.  The servos are fine as best I understand, but the control head or radio coupler (the white turn knob item in your pictures) may not be functional.  If your autopilot is a C IIB I may be interested in those items.

Ahh got it… Yes, It is a Century IIB AP and it worked just fine before I got rid of my vacuum system & AI. Feel free to DM me with reasonable offer.