anyone else get one of these?

My guess is the new owners are trying to reach out to old AGL customers for retention. Lynn and folks probably provided contact summaries for every Mooney they serviced.

I’m still waiting to hear the first Guinea pig PIREP on the new shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Marauder said:

My guess is the new owners are trying to reach out to old AGL customers for retention. Lynn and folks probably provided contact summaries for every Mooney they serviced.

I’m still waiting to hear the first Guinea pig PIREP on the new shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll be one of the first "guinea pigs" since they'll be swapping out my Garwin cluster in a few days plus some other minor work. I'm based at KMRN. I met the new owner, John Car and one of his mechanics, Wesley on Aug 18th. First impression was very good. I'll report again after the work is completed. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, eman1200 said:

5 years I've been goin to AGL, never got a reminder about my annual.  Now that they're sold I get one?  Trying to figure out if it's legit or not, hovering over the links shows some weird url's.....

image.png.a015b989ccfcd91aedf6b52f8abd7763.png

It's legit. I got one too. I met the owner two days ago. First impression was very good.

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2022 at 9:26 AM, C.J. said:

I'll be one of the first "guinea pigs" since they'll be swapping out my Garwin cluster in a few days plus some other minor work. I'm based at KMRN. I met the new owner, John Car and one of his mechanics, Wesley on Aug 18th. First impression was very good. I'll report again after the work is completed. 

CJ. I too am at KMRN. Where are you hungered?  

I don’t know either but it makes you wonder what it takes to become a mooney service center. I would hope they have to meet minimum qualifications and not just be able to purchase a mooney service center from someone else.

I imagine they have to have the required tools: gear, travel boards, etc and know how to use them and all required maintenance manuals of course.
To me the most important thing is attitude, if you don’t like working on Mooneys, the quality of work will probably show.