Tampa Area Mooney Owners, care to show their airplane?

jack_carls0n

Any Mooney owners in TPA area would like to share/show their Mooney's in person. Wouldn't mind a flight if that works out? Can pay for fuel and other costs. Thanks

We are a group of pilots looking to get an airplane and Mooney is one of them, but given the wide variables in options, we wanted to see if some local owners would be interested in sharing some information and show their airplane in person too. 

Thanks

Of course Anthony @carusoam beat me to it - color me shocked!!  ;)

@jack_carls0n please do join us at Peter O Knight Airport KTPF for the Mooney Summit Airport Day on Sunday, September 18th. Airport Day is open to all from 0900 - 1600 with no registration required. We are expecting more than 50 Mooney aircraft of all models from M20Cs to Acclaim Ultras so you won't find a better opportunity to get familiar with them all at one time and have access to the pilots who fly them. There's nothing we like more than talking about and showing off our airplanes!

Take a look at https://www.mooneysummit.com as Anthony suggested to see all the events planned across the 18th and 19th for registered attendees and sign up if you're interested. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Junkman

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2022 at 12:54 AM, carusoam said:

Jack,

See if you can get signed up for this event…

It is coming up quickly…

https://www.mooneysummit.com

It is one of the best meet and greet opportunities for all Mooney aviators…

And of course… this year it is being held in Tampa…   :)

Best regards,

-a-

I just purcahsed a Mooney and we are flying it down here next month.  I wish I would have surfed these forums sooner so I could go snoop around :)

23 hours ago, perry said:

I just purcahsed a Mooney and we are flying it down here next month.  I wish I would have surfed these forums sooner so I could go snoop around :)

It’s not where you have been that is important… it’s where you are going… and of course, how you get there… :)

Go Mooney!

Welcome aboard Perry!

If you can… consider picking up some Transition Training to get the most out of your new2U Mooney.

Best regards,

-a-