Ovation

KLRDMD

On 8/15/2022 at 5:39 AM, LANCECASPER said:

I was thinking "Who in their right mind does transition training in Tucson in August?". Then I noticed the Air Conditioning scoops on the Ovation!! Beautiful airplane!

yeah I noticed all the green grass in the background next to the ramp....my airport looks nothing like that!!!

12 minutes ago, thinwing said:

yeah I noticed all the green grass in the background next to the ramp....my airport looks nothing like that!!!

That's at Nogales, AZ. Our monsoons have been good this year - everything is green.

36 minutes ago, KLRDMD said:

How’s the humidity there?

We have some! More than 36" of rain so far this year, it keeps the trees alive, he grass growing and creeks, rivers and ponds full of water,

My weather app just updated and doesn't show today's humidity anymore.  But it will be 73% tomorrow with scattered showers and storms.

When was the last cloud out your way, or your last daily high temp down in double digits?

15 hours ago, Hank said:

We have some! More than 36" of rain so far this year, it keeps the trees alive, he grass growing and creeks, rivers and ponds full of water,

My weather app just updated and doesn't show today's humidity anymore.  But it will be 73% tomorrow with scattered showers and storms.

When was the last cloud out your way, or your last daily high temp down in double digits?

We've had tons of rain this year. When the humidity hits double digits, that's too high! The highest high temperature in the next week is 93ºF. It gets down to the 70's overnight. We've had one day this year of 110º and only a handful above 100º.

Edited by KLRDMD

1 hour ago, KLRDMD said:

We've had tons of rain this year. When the humidity hits double digits, that's too high! The highest high temperature in the next week is 93ºF. It gets doewn to the 70's overnight. We've had one day this year of 110º and only a handful above 100º.

Apparently your normal weather moved East to Texas