NYC area seeking partnership - M20J or similar

Hi...

Returning to fly after a long absence. PPL/IFR 300 hrs, downtown NYC-based, seeking to join or establish a partnership.  Ideally looking at IFR M20J or later, open to any ~150kts+ alternatives.  CDW, LDJ preferred.  

I'm also looking at purchasing on my own, so be sure to reach out with any suggestions for that as well!  Eager to meet folks experienced owning and flying Mooneys in NYC area (I'm buyin lunch!)

I'd be new to Mooney after my C172 career, but committed to safety and ongoing training...

Thanks... Rob

Edited by nycrobaviation

• nycrobaviation changed the title to NYC area seeking partnership - M20J or similar
5 hours ago, nycrobaviation said:

Re 201er, have connected and will connect further when he gets some time.

And you were recommended as a contact as well by Xavier...so watch out for some Q's coming your way as well!

Tx.. Rob 

Rob,

For some interesting flight videos… around your area….  201er has posted a few on YouTube and connected them around here as well…

Best regards,

-a-