UAS airspace?

BDPetersen

21 hours ago, PT20J said:

It will probably change to something many don’t like. 

I always find the reaction to renaming something in a gender-neutral manner interesting. I don’t often hear female pilots complain about it, and I wonder if the male pilots would be complaining as much if the original term had been Notice to Airwomen. 

Skip

Implied in your comment is that all objections are sexist.  Personally, I am aggravated by them because they are a waste of taxpayer money! Is changing all FAA documentation to gender neutral really a good way to spend tax dollars?

IOW, I'd feel the same way if they were changing from Airwomen to Airhumanoid!

Someone mentioned humanity.

Nope have to change that too, has the word man in it, and we can’t have that.

It annoys me as it’s irrelevant, did anyone ever think mankind didn’t include BOTH sexes? Who dreams this up? 

Wait a minute, have to change that too, we are up to 60 genders now?

Have to re-issue all government forms of ID. What about birth certificates? Leave that line blank?

We Summered in a Marina in Jax when we were cruising to avoid Hurricanes, When we came back one year the little three yr old boy, was a girl.

Is that really healthy?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, A64Pilot said:

Someone mentioned humanity.

Nope have to change that too, has the word man in it, and we can’t have that.

It annoys me as it’s irrelevant, did anyone ever think mankind didn’t include BOTH sexes? Who dreams this up? 

Wait a minute, have to change that too, we are up to 60 genders now?

Have to re-issue all government forms of ID. What about birth certificates? Leave that line blank?

We Summered in a Marina in Jax when we were cruising to avoid Hurricanes, When we came back one year the little three yr old boy, was a girl.

Is that really healthy?

No it’s not healthy, it’s criminal child abuse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T. Peterson said:

Legally criminal in only a couple of States, but morally reprehensible anywhere.

Wonder if the FBI is now going to pay me a visit! LOL!

No, but when one states their opinion as fact, it should get corrected for accuracy

1 hour ago, T. Peterson said:

Legally criminal in only a couple of States, but morally reprehensible anywhere.

Wonder if the FBI is now going to pay me a visit! LOL!

Nah, but you can be certain a few of the 87,000 new IRS agents will be auditing you!:D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jaylw314 said:

No, but when one states their opinion as fact, it should get corrected for accuracy

Thank you for the correction though my intent was never to make a statement of fact that forcing a sex change on a 3 year old is legally a criminal act in all 50 states. I have no idea of the legality of all this nuttiness. I do suspect the legal system never anticipated the current cultural absurdities and is likely very unprepared to deal with them. I don’t know that for a fact, just voicing my suspicion.

Torrey

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, T. Peterson said:

Thank you for the correction though my intent was never to make a statement of fact that forcing a sex change on a 3 year old is legally a criminal act in all 50 states. I have no idea of the legality of all this nuttiness. I do suspect the legal system never anticipated the current cultural absurdities and is likely very unprepared to deal with them. I don’t know that for a fact, just voicing my suspicion.

Torrey

Yes, that would be a more nuanced and less inflammatory statement of your position, thank you

• Sad 1