Any M20R or M20K 252 owners in southern Sweden?

Fix

Hi all,

Wonder if there is any owner here with an M20R or M20K 252 in southern part of Sweden?
And if possible I could come by and see if I fit well in the seats and cockpit before deciding to buy one.

• Like 1

The K is the basically same interior as the J/F, and the long bodies all have same interior (bigger instrument panel).
Take note of the seats, some articulate, so check it’s setting.
Things to know, seating position is low with legs extended (not like a truck, more like a Porsche 911) and body curves inward which can cause narrow feeling at shoulders, this can be mitigated by staggering the seat position. You’ll end up sitting down into the cockpit, not like getting into a 172, requires some athletic ability getting in and out.

Great news… you fit!

People discuss this all the time…

Usually they include their measurements…

But, hey… why do that … your measurements are probably tooo personal…

Sooo let’s go with most people fit better in a Mooney…. Compared to anything else available…. :)

Go Mooney!

Best regards,

-a-

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 4:28 PM, Fix said:

Hi all,

Wonder if there is any owner here with an M20R or M20K 252 in southern part of Sweden?
And if possible I could come by and see if I fit well in the seats and cockpit before deciding to buy one.

Hey Fix, your ship has come in!!!

See the message from DRJP above…

:)

-a-

• 2 weeks later...