Looking for mechanic near KCNO to install new yokes

Hey everyone, my mechanic is swamped at the moment, so I am finding myself needing to look for options. 

I have 201 style yokes and shafts I’d like installed in my 63 C model. Of course this means PTT wiring for the new yokes and also my old yokes had USB charging ports mounted to them at 6 o’clock so I will need them either relocated to the panel or mounted up to the new yokes. 

Can anyone recommend someone that can do this without me having to remortgage my home? Just trying to expand my options here. 

Tim

I would ask Steve at Aerospecialties is he could do it. Other mechanics in the area won't do wiring, so an Avionics shop may be your best best. Also ask @skates97 for his advice. 

1 hour ago, JoeM said:

I would ask Steve at Aerospecialties is he could do it. Other mechanics in the area won't do wiring, so an Avionics shop may be your best best. Also ask @skates97 for his advice. 

Haha! Great minds…. Steve is great and is who I prefer to work on my plane. I guess I will just wait til he can fit me in. He is super busy and I feel like I am keeping him from bigger jobs. Solid dude. 

Tim

3 hours ago, MikeOH said:

Richard at CAVU Aero Services in Riverside is usually pretty good at fitting small jobs in.

Stay far away from Affordable Avionics at Chino (if they're still in business!)

Thanks for the recommendation of CAVU Aero. If Steve can’t fit me in I will give them a call. 

I second the admonition to stay away from AA. I went in there six months ago and I got the used car salesman vibe from them. Then I started to hear warnings just like yours from people all over the airport. 

Tim