SOLD!! B-Kool portable air conditioning - NEW in the box.

Hello,

I received this unit a week-two ago and never used it; I just opened the box to see if it is complete. It is 12V A/C and reviews on the web are great but I just figured I'll never use it in Seattle or PNW. When we go to the trip down south we usually have bag or two on the back seat, hence this one is for sale.. I am asking $200 plus shipping. Price on the Amazon Prime is $449(!?) while on their website is $300 +S/H.

Please PM me with zip code for shipping cost and if you have any questions. Payment by Paypal friends and family. 

This is the description and specs of A/C:

B-Kool is an affordable portable air conditioning and cooling system for your airplane! It was developed by two private pilots who saw the need for a cooling solution that wouldn't break the bank.

Using a combination of ice and water, B-Kool provides up to an hour of 40º cool air using just 10 lbs of ice and a minimal amount of water. B-Kool is NOT an evaporative cooler and works well in high humidity areas.

B-Kool will hold up to 20 pounds of ice giving you over 2 hours of cool air. If you use it during taxi, climb, and landing and leave it off at cruise altitude you'll stay cool and comfortable for the entire flight.

Because the B-Kool weighs less than 10 pounds empty you can easily move it to your camper, airplane, boat or any area where 12 or 24v DC current is available. Cool-Flex, a flexible and expandable air duct can be expanded to over 2 feet and positioned so air can be ducted exactly where you want it to cool.

The components in B-Kool are marine grade so you can enjoy it for years to come with out the worry of anything more than basic maintenance.

Low cost solution to cooling
40º F vented cool air
Provides up to two (2) hours of cool air
Great for aircraft, campers, boats and more
Environmentally friendly
12 and 24 volt models available
Draws less than 4 amps on 12v systems and less than 2 amps on 24v systems.
Air velocity is an industry high at almost 36 mph
Optional wireless remote control
Dimensions: 18"W x 13"D x 15"H.
Approximately 10 pounds (empty).

Attached are the stock photos and the box:

Thank you.

B-Kool2.png

B-Kool1.png

31erThLua4L._AC_.jpg

box.jpg

2 hours ago, Igor_U said:

Hello,

I received this unit a week-two ago and never used it; I just opened the box to see if it is complete. It is 12V A/C and reviews on the web are great but I just figured I'll never use it in Seattle or PNW.

You don't remember that week last June when it was 110F ?? :blink:

Just now, jaylw314 said:

You don't remember that week last June when it was 110F ?? :blink:

I missed it as I was flying back from Europe. And then, next few days were miserable and the furnace in our hose came ON. :(

• Igor_U changed the title to B-Kool portable air conditioning - NEW in the box. reduced to $200
  • Igor_U changed the title to SOLD!! B-Kool portable air conditioning - NEW in the box.