New Member! Thank you for the add!

RJ in FL

Thanks folks for the add.

I just recently started having an interest in Mooney's after watching Frugal Mooney (Here's the link:  

I recently started enjoying how amazing Mooney's really are.

Question: Any learning documentation on the M20F? That is the airplane I'm interested in.  I've been in an Ovation at Sun n Fun and I fit comfortably, never been in an F. I live in Florida and I'm next to KSPG and KPIE.

Thank you!

RJ

• Like 1

Thanks folks for the add.
I just recently started having an interest in Mooney's after watching Frugal Mooney (Here's the link:  
 I recently started enjoying how amazing Mooney's really are.
Question: Any learning documentation on the M20F? That is the airplane I'm interested in.  I've been in an Ovation at Sun n Fun and I fit comfortably, never been in an F. I live in Florida and I'm next to KSPG and KPIE.
Thank you!
RJ

I’m not aware of any “learning documentation” for the F model. What are you interested in knowing about the F model? I’ve owned my F for 31 years and probably have seen and heard about everything there is on F models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jocbay said:

Hmmm... POH.  Yep, I'm going with the POH. 

Then there is also the ( as I hear wonderful) MAPA Pilot Proficiency Program!

Check the Download section for POH / Owners Manuals.

The PPP is great for learning how to maintain and operate your Mooney. It's great having a Mooney experienced CFII flying with you, who has lots of experience in the same model Mooney. As a new owner, I learned a lot. Going back again, I picked up other things. Time to go again!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 10:08 PM, Marauder said:

I’m not aware of any “learning documentation” for the F model. What are you interested in knowing about the F model? I’ve owned my F for 31 years and probably have seen and heard about everything there is on F models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm reading the POH now as we speak. I'm SURE I will have some questions.  Thank you!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard RJ!

The M20F attracts plenty of Mooniacs…

You are on the right path.

As far as comparisons with Mooney Ovations go….

They are awfully similar… and cost a whole lot less…. :)

With the Ovation…. You get more Mooney.

Read everything, ask tough questions… the search function usually reveals the easy questions…

Go Mooney!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1