Cabin clean up.

I used Airmex maintenance formula XL. And a highly modified Harbor Freight 110 lb. pressurized abrasive blaster tank. it works great, but make sure you cover everything else around the work area. That soda goes all over the place. I will post better pictures later. The leaks I will fix after I am done cleaning the whole cabin. Cleaning the wing center section top inner skin now.       

Edited by rrodriguzzi1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rrodriguzzi1 said:

The leaks I will fix after I am done cleaning the whole cabin.

Do keep me/us in the loop. As I wrote, I'm going to need to patch smallish seepage along the wing root as well.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, rrodriguzzi1 said:

New belly skins. I know there’s the one piece belly skin, but I got no problem with this original belly skins. I started working with this Mooneys way back when all we had was a speed handle. We didn’t have any of todays nice cordless power tools. 

Is there a question?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the motivation! Just finished painting my floor and installed new Airtex carpet, seat lead time is now 20 weeks out..so back in with my original foam.  Yes epoxy would be best, but enamel is good enough since it was mostly bare for the last 57 years.

EB2FB45A-D7E4-4BD7-B9DD-1B3D52663A64.jpeg

979AFCFB-091C-4E64-9B45-4CFAD3CB779D.jpeg

• Like 2