UI Change

2 hours ago, Fly Boomer said:

@mooniac58 any idea where this new purple bar is coming from?  All my scripts worked perfectly yesterday (after move to new virtual server).  This evening, not so much.  TIA

image.jpeg.83f27032dcc605736e9fe1cde5aa28c6.jpeg

Something odd is going on.  I'm seeing this too and looking into it.

5 hours ago, Fly Boomer said:

Suspense is killing me -- what was it?

For some reason a closing HTML comment (-->) was appearing in the header.  Not sure why it started all of the sudden that page had not been updated in over a year...likely a new update to Chrome or something didn't like it  I just removed the whole commented code and it went away.

14 hours ago, RLCarter said:

A little off topic, but is there a way to delete notifications? Individual, all or a whole page

If you are following a specific topic go to the top of the page and click the "Follow" area.  Here there is an option to "Unfollow"

Also you can manage all of your followed content by clicking on your Username at the top of the site and selecting "Manage Followed Content"

57 minutes ago, mooniac58 said:

If you are following a specific topic go to the top of the page and click the "Follow" area.  Here there is an option to "Unfollow"

Also you can manage all of your followed content by clicking on your Username at the top of the site and selecting "Manage Followed Content"

I wasn’t real clear, wanting to delete past notifications

4 hours ago, mooniac58 said:

I don't know what you mean by past notifications.  Could you provide a clear example?

If I go to my notifications there are 7 or so pages of past notifications were someone quoted me, liked something or posted in a forum / thread I follow…etc……. I still want to get any new notifications like those but would like to be able to delete some of them as well, for example, I post in a thread and someone likes it, I then get a notification saying so and so like your comment. That notification really has no value once I’ve read it so I’d like to delete it

11 hours ago, RLCarter said:

If I go to my notifications there are 7 or so pages of past notifications were someone quoted me, liked something or posted in a forum / thread I follow…etc……. I still want to get any new notifications like those but would like to be able to delete some of them as well, for example, I post in a thread and someone likes it, I then get a notification saying so and so like your comment. That notification really has no value once I’ve read it so I’d like to delete it

I don't see any way to delete notifications as they just persist either as read or unread, it looks like they auto purge after about 90 days.  You can manage what you want to be notified about and how you want to be notified about them here: https://mooneyspace.com/notifications/options/ 

• Like 1