Willmar to MSP

I've got a drop off upcoming at Weep No More June 6 for a tank reseal and just curious what others have done for the trip to BDH (Willmar Muni) to MSP (Minneapolis St Paul).  I'm out of state so will be dropping off and flying back to CO.  Doesn't seem to be a ton of options and I'm not finding availability of a rental car...  wondering what others have done...uber? bus/shuttle? etc.

Thanks!

Marc.

20 minutes ago, Marc_B said:

I've got a drop off upcoming at Weep No More June 6 for a tank reseal and just curious what others have done for the trip to BDH (Willmar Muni) to MSP (Minneapolis St Paul).  I'm out of state so will be dropping off and flying back to CO.  Doesn't seem to be a ton of options and I'm not finding availability of a rental car...  wondering what others have done...uber? bus/shuttle? etc.

Thanks!

Marc.

Check with Paul at Weep No More. He told me he provides transportation to MSP. FYI, I have been on his waiting list for 13 months, with no firm date in sight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eric Rudningen (Paul’s partner at Oasis (an MSC collocated with Weep No More)) met me at KFCM in Minneapolis. He flew my plane to Willmar and I took an Uber 20 minutes to MSP for a commercial flight home. Eric is reachable at +1 (320) 894-1872. John.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Marc_B said:

Thanks!

Marc.

Greyhound's website says that for $40 they will take you from Willmar to downtown Minneapolis.

Then you could Uber to KMSP for a commercial flight for probably about $20.

• Thanks 1

When I did that back in 2006, they had a pilot who flew with me back to MSP and then flew the plane back to Wilmar. It is kind of weird watching someone else fly your plane away.

We actually flew into Flying Cloud and I took the city bus to MSP. It was pretty painless.

Edited by N201MKTurbo
  • Thanks 1

When I took mine there about 9 years ago there was shuttle bus that ran from the local hotel that I stayed at to MSP.  It was a lengthy drive but I don't remember paying anything for it.  Times may have changed though.

• Thanks 1