O Rings for Mooney M20K Fuel Caps

stormflyer

11 hours ago, stormflyer said:

MS29513-010 (little inner one), MS29513-338 (big outer one) 

found these MS number on a post from 2013.

Are these the correct o rings for a 1980 Mooney M20K?

Yes but if you want the much more durable fluorosilicone o-rings you can get my Shaw 431/531 fluorosilicone fuel cap o-ring kits off my website at Fluorosilicone O-ring Kits. They come as a kit with a new cotter key because that will get wrecked when you go to replace them. $14 a kit and that includes shipping.

On 5/18/2022 at 9:07 AM, OSUAV8TER said:

Yes but if you want the much more durable fluorosilicone o-rings you can get my Shaw 431/531 fluorosilicone fuel cap o-ring kits off my website at Fluorosilicone O-ring Kits. They come as a kit with a new cotter key because that will get wrecked when you go to replace them. $14 a kit and that includes shipping.

Thank you James!

Will order.  How’s your beautiful Bo?

Jose

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, stormflyer said:

Thank you James!

Will order.  How’s your beautiful Bo?

Jose

Your order is packaged up and ready to ship! It is doing well, thank you for asking. I am flying this weekend and man, that GFC500 autopilot is just superb. I fly a lot of single pilot IFR and it is a game changer. I used to hand fly approaches but I am really comfortable having that do this to minimums. Amazing stuff!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 3:45 PM, OSUAV8TER said:

Your order is packaged up and ready to ship! It is doing well, thank you for asking. I am flying this weekend and man, that GFC500 autopilot is just superb. I fly a lot of single pilot IFR and it is a game changer. I used to hand fly approaches but I am really comfortable having that do this to minimums. Amazing stuff!

My AP/IA installed today.  Thank you for the nicely organized kit.  Well done sir.  

10 hours ago, stormflyer said:

My AP/IA installed today.  Thank you for the nicely organized kit.  Well done sir.  

I'm glad I can help. The fuel cap o-ring kits are my first love and my first product. They are such a good value for what they deliver - peace of mind. N11GG was on the ramp in Memphis about 10 days ago and overnight they got monsoon storms. My o-rings are coming up on 6 years old and there was not a drop of water in the fuel tanks. Amazing!