"Mooney Dinner Club" - June 10, Longview TX - MooneyMAX 2022 Conference

The “Mooney Dinner Club” has once again arranged a special evening for Mooney folks to enjoy a group dinner during MooneyMAX 2022. Your host, Mr. Don Muncy warmly extends an invitation to all participants of MooneyMAX to join the fun Friday evening, June 10th, following the day’s sessions.

The group will leave our host hotel for a brief 3-minute walk to Papacita’s Mexican Restaurant which is next door to the Holiday Inn Longview. The restaurant will have a special Fajita Buffet with all the trimmings for us and serve in their private dining area upstairs.

Tickets for this Friday evening event are $23.00* a person. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at the table, Cash Bar.

In order for the restaurant to prepare for us restaurant management requires the total count of people, therefore the deadline for the “Mooney Dinner Club” is June 6. We will have a limited number of “Dinner” tickets at the MooneyMAX registration table.

From years’ experience of this dinner, there has been anywhere from 20 to 40 people participating in this fun. This year we have arranged to accommodate up to 60. Be sure to purchase your Mooney Dinner Club ticket early. It’s a wonderful way to visit with old friends and make many new ones.

Menu:
• Mesquite Grilled Chicken Breast
• Steak Strips
• Grilled Onions & Peppers
• Flour Tortillas
• Cheese Enchiladas with chili con queso sauce
• Beef Tacos
• Sour Cream
• Pico De Gallo
• Refried Beans
• Spanish Rice
• Guacamole
• Tea and Coffee
• Dessert: Hot Sopapillas with honey
*Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at your table (cash bar)

For additional information or assistance don’t forget you can reach EVERYONE attending MooneyMAX 2022 through your MooneyMAX Whova Event website.

Be sure to go to the TICKETS tab and purchase your tickets if you would like to join this group.

Don Muncy, “Mooney Dinner Club” Host
Jan Maxwell, Event Coordinator, 903-931-2313

Ticket Purchase and Registration: MooneyMAX Tickets and Registration Link

23 hours ago, DonMuncy said:

Jan,

The thing I keep missing is the accommodations info. I know it is at the Infinity Event Center. Do they have a block of rooms; and a special rate for us special people?

It's at the Holiday Inn. 

300 Tuttle Circle

903-663-6464

I just called them directly and asked for the MooneyMAX rate.

Skip

13 hours ago, wburger1 said:

I sent Jan an email yesterday asking the same questions and am waiting on a reply.   I could not find that information anywhere on the web.

This is on another thread here in Mooneyspace.com

There is a link on the front page of donmaxwell.com

Hopefully this will give you the info you needed.

Holiday Inn Longview - Infinity Event Center
300 Tuttle Circle
Longview, Texas

903-663-6464

Special rates for conference:  $85.00

Transportation to and from airport (GGG) provided.  Special airport parking for all Mooneys.  

816840688_ReservationsQRcode.png.1492c40551c371fbe667e7c2cc0862d9.png

holiday-inn-longview-5219623706-2x1.jpg