Want to buy: Hartzel 2 blade spinner

• 10 months later...

I know this thread is a little old but we are in the same situation and need a spinner for our 75' E. We were told the part number for the Spinner is 835-33.

Our prop number is HC-C2YK1BF-F766A-2. I've searched most of the recent threads and am still trying to find out if we would have an option to upgrade to the "J" style pointier spinner vs the more rounded one. Does anyone have one of these for sale or know how interchangeable these spinners are?

Matt

I don't know about interchangability, but I have a rounded spinner off my F that needs repair. It's dented. I never got around to sending it out, but I'll do so today or tomorrow. If it's repairable, I'll sell it to you for the cost of the repair. If you haven't found another one before then, anyway.

As an FYI, I was able to get my cracked one pictured in this thread repaired at ASEI. They are located in Georgia

15 hours ago, MJH said:

I know this thread is a little old but we are in the same situation and need a spinner for our 75' E. We were told the part number for the Spinner is 835-33.

Our prop number is HC-C2YK1BF-F766A-2. I've searched most of the recent threads and am still trying to find out if we would have an option to upgrade to the "J" style pointier spinner vs the more rounded one. Does anyone have one of these for sale or know how interchangeable these spinners are?

Matt

I have a hartzel spinner and backplate from my 67 F when I upgraded to the ARI cowl and changed to the J spinner. It’s in good working condition, I’ll look at the part number tomorrow and send you pics. Light tan color with a couple small scratches.