KY 197 Com Needed

GMBrown

If anyone has a used (and working) spare King KY 197 Com that they would let go of, I need one.  It would be a plug in replacement which would be optimal.  My com is unusable on several levels, so looking to replace it.  If you have one, let me know what you would be willing to part with it for.  Thanks

Garry

45 minutes ago, GMBrown said:

That looks like the way I'm heading.  Any experience with the shops you mentioned?

Jake at Bevan is a great MS supporter…. always answering detailed tech questions around here… both radios and APs @Jake@BevanAviation

For pre-flown avionics… see what @Alan Fox has on the shelf…

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch for the offer.  Unfortunately, I think the 197A is not a plug in replacement for the 197.  So If I had to do a complete reinstall, anyway I would probably go with a new radio.  Issue is mute however because I sent it to Bevan last week for R & R.   I talked to them and they seemed to be very helpful, so I'm hopeful things will work out all right and repair will be easiest for ease of reinstallation.  

G

46 minutes ago, guyjill said:

I'm currently upgrading my panel and selling everything. I know this post is a bit old, but if your still need a KY197 I have one in working order. $400.00

Thanks,

Guy

thumbnail_IMG_4399.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4400.jpg

Guy,

It may make sense to start a new thread in the avionics for sale area…

As a paid member you have access…

Best regards,

-a-

• 2 months later...