Midwest Mooney Flyers - Coming out of the hold for Corsair Café, March 13 at 11:00 EDT

Rocket 305

Executing a second attempt for the approach. See the Midwest Mooney Flyers here on Mooneyspace under "Clubs." Cross-posting a direct link to the event, though if you haven't "joined" (subscribed?) you might need to do that to access it:

Edited by Rocket 305
Changed EST to EDT to reflect daylight saving time change
  • Like 1

The plane is back. The MT-4 climbs like a Rocket... oh it IS a Rocket, I should say a Falcon Heavy. The ElectroAir is in and working though it's performance benefits have not been fully assesed.

Now to complete the remaining repairs of some consequential damage by a careless tech installing the new batteries inconveniently located in the aft-most part of the tail cone. A little arcing and some breakers tripped while various instruments and avionics were fried. :(

But, with a dozen or so hours, the plane is flying well.

Either way, I am up for going together.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 8:08 AM, exM20K said:

I’d like to make it, but a soft “Yes” wasn’t one of the choices lol.
-dan

I also like to sign up for a "soft yes" just too early to commit.

• Rocket 305 changed the title to Midwest Mooney Flyers - Coming out of the hold for Corsair Café, March 13 at 11:00 EDT