Looking for mechanica in Spokane Washington area to do annual on inherited M20B

Kerry_PDX

Mooney newbie here.  I live in Portland and I have inherited my brothers M20B that is located at Felts field in Spokane Washington.  Oddly, my inquiries around the area looking for a Mooney mechanic to get this beautiful plane annualed and flying again have not born fruit. Anyone out there that can help?

Thanks

Kerry Stevens

IMG_2183.JPG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kerry_PDX said:

Mooney newbie here.  I live in Portland and I have inherited my brothers M20B that is located at Felts field in Spokane Washington.  Oddly, my inquiries around the area looking for a Mooney mechanic to get this beautiful plane annualed and flying again have not born fruit. Anyone out there that can help?

Thanks

Kerry Stevens

IMG_2183.JPG

There’s a well respected Mooney service center in Troutdale

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kerry_PDX said:

Thanks for the replies, but I guess I wasn't clear that the plane is currently in Spokane.  I need an AP in the Spokane area to at least get a trip permit,   Anyone from the Spokane area????

Hey Kerry,

sorry for the misunderstanding. @bmcconnaha might know someone up there close. 

@Kerry_PDX  Did you ever find a mechanic?  I heard back from someone at KSFF and they had two recommendations of mechanics/shops, but did know if either had Mooney experience.

One was Joe Arcuri who apparently is an independent mechanic.  I found LinkedIn Contact info by Googling "Joe Arcuri KSFF"

Other recommendation was Western Aviation that has several mechanics on staff. 

If you need to get a real Mooney guy, closest one would be the in Coeur d'Alene.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Don't know if you have solved you need but I can't say enough about Joe A and his crew. kirk who owns Cd'A aviation just bought all the resort aviation facility, moved from the west side to the east side airport next to 2/20 and have a nice big roomy shop. They have treated me exceptionally well and are doing my annual on the 18th this month. Needed a rear cone stinger fairing and they had an intern search and found one for me in Brazil. 2808 635-0805.  Dick