Arcadia X06 - Pancake Breakfast

WAFI

Well the word on the street is, they might have stop doing the events but not confirmed yet. I left a message with the FBO. :unsure:

Regardless Im just looking to go somewhere this weekend for fun. 

Any suggestions?

46 minutes ago, MMsuper21 said:

This was interesting. I was flying over to kobe and Arcadia has the same ctaf. Just listing to the traffic it sounded like Osh fly in. 
Either the pancakes are fantastic or people must have an itch to get out. 

The weather was amazing. Though I was a little late, part due to the 15 plus planes waiting to depart KHWO this morning. Only one controller on. 

Arcadia was wrapping up the pancakes when I walked up, it was worth the trip. Got to meet a few people before heading over to La Bell for breakfast. 

-Fun Day

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WAFI said:

The weather was amazing. Though I was a little late, part due to the 15 plus planes waiting to depart KHWO this morning. Only one controller on. 

Arcadia was wrapping up the pancakes when I walked up, it was worth the trip. Got to meet a few people before heading over to La Bell for breakfast. 

-Fun Day

Next fly in let’s meet.

10 hours ago, MMsuper21 said:

Next fly in let’s meet.

Sounds like a plan.

Feel free to DM me if you're looking for an excuse to fly. Half the time I don't know where Im going until I get to the airport. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...