SOLD 1977 Mooney M20J SOLD

MooneyBob

I have no reason to fly cross country anymore. Probably it's time to replace it with 2 seater.  I have no idea about the price, but something like $135,000 sounds like a good start. I am not looking to get rich of it. I have spent a lot of money for annuals and upgrades to keep it in the best shape possible. 

AFTT 3350

Engine replaced in 1991 with IO360 A3B6

Prop replaced in 1991

ETT 1243 hrs ( crankshaft, bearings, pistons, rings replaced after 974 hrs in 2017 after metal in the oil)

2017 - new starter, new alternator, electric fuel pump, mechanical fuel pump, 

Painted in 1991 - still nice

Always hangared. Airconditioned hangar in Florida since moved from NJ to Naples. Corrosion X applied.

Annual 9/2022

Fresh IFR certification

All logbooks, parts manual, maintenance manual, electrical schematics

All LED lights

Reiff engine and oil pan preheater

Seatbelts and shoulder harnesess

Electronics International CGR30P engine monitor

GTN 750

GDL88

FlightStream210 blutooth to ipad

GAD29 to interface autopilot

2 x G5

GDL39 - backup for iphone or another ipad

Backup vacuum AI

Century IIB autopilot - works nicely at GPS, NAV and LOC mode. No altitude hold.

Electric trim

Left fuel tank developed fuel leak recently.

I fly often and regularly when I am home. 

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_7144.jpg

IMG_7183.JPG

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

The last few years it has taken about 5 months for the FAA records to get updated. I bought mine in November and it was finally processed in April.

The faa website now (last week of Sept) says that this week they are processing documents received around April 1, 2022. 

https://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/aircraft_certification/aircraft_registry/

6 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

The last few years it has taken about 5 months for the FAA records to get updated. I bought mine in November and it was finally processed in April.

The faa website now (last week of Sept) says that this week they are processing documents received around April 1, 2022. 

https://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/aircraft_certification/aircraft_registry/

If you have an international flight planned you can request expidited handling from the FAA - no extra charge. Mexico will not accept the temporary registration, don't know about other countries. They processed my recent transaction in four days. That's four days after I sent it two day delivery so they processed it the day after receiving it.

Edited by KLRDMD
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, KLRDMD said:

If you have an international flight planned you can request expidited handling from the FAA - no extra charge. Mexico will not accept the temporary registration, don't know about other countries. They processed my recent transaction in four days. That's four days after I sent it two day delivery so they processed it the day after receiving it.

With the amount of transactions you do they have one person assigned just to you :D

• Haha 1

• MooneyBob changed the title to SOLD 1977 Mooney M20J SOLD