Mooney Value Guides

jgarrison

Edit 23:00 on 12/26/2021 *** The M20K Guide is completed and I have emailed out the first wave. I had hoped to get it out before Christmas, but then life happened. If you requested it but did not get it, send me an email (jimmy@gmaxamericanaircraft.com). If you haven't requested and would like one, please use the same email to make your request. Thanks!!  Jimmy***

Edit 14:17 on 12/2/2021  ***The M20J Guide and Pre-201 Guides Have been sent to all that have asked for them. I hope to have the M20K Guide sometime in the next few weeks. I am getting a good response on them. Thank you for the kind words you have sent regarding the work I put in. Also, Thank All of You who made a donation to MooneySpace!! Craig said he had a rash of $25 donations come in.***

MooneySpace and I (Jimmy Garrison - GMax) have agreed to a plan for the distribution of a Mooney Value Guide and we are proud to offer multiple comprehensive Mooney Value Guide(s) to the MooneySpace (MS) community. Mooney Owners will receive the guide at no charge via email (via request to Jimmy - they won't go out automatically). Those that are not Mooney owners can buy the 27-page '2021 4th Quarter Pre-201 Value Guide' for $75, of which $25 will be donated back to MooneySpace to help keep this site open and free to all Mooney enthusiasts. The production, updating and distribution of the guide takes a fair amount of my time and the small fee for all of the information will go toward keeping the info updated and fresh. The guide will be updated for value and market changes throughout 2022. If you are planning on being a Mooney owner some day, you will find the information very informative and the cost of the guide will likely repay itself many times for you while doing your due diligence. It includes a lot of info on the different models and changes over time as well as the value of upgrades to the models. As a non-Mooney owner, when you order it, I will also include you on my upcoming inventory list. The guides will go out by email, so if you want one, please PM me your email address or email me at one of the addresses below.

The initial guide is just for the Mooney Pre-201 (M20C through M20G) and is ready for dissemination at this time. Please PM or email me (email address below) and I will get you the info on how to receive the guide. Email works best for me but I will try to keep up with the PMs also. I just need to know that you are a subscriber to MS if you go directly to my email.

Subsequent guides for the M20J, M20K, M20M and M20R/S will be completed by the end of 2021 and the notice will be made on this post when they are ready. I hope to have the M20J Guide out in the next week or two. Once you have received any guide, subsequent guides will be available to you for a followup contribution to MS for $25 each. MS is a great resource for the whole Mooney Community and GMax is proud to help by providing these Guides as a thanks you to the MooneySpace Community and MS Administration. By the way, if you are a Mooney owner and get the free Guide, I would encourage you to make a $25 donation to MS regardless of whether you are a regular supporter or now. As you know, we all get a great amount of Mooney info from this site.

This offer is for MooneySpace members and if you are not a member have any questions for me regarding the Guide prior to joining MS, you can email  jimmy @ allamericanaircraft . com for more information.

Jimmy Garrison
GMax American Aircraft (formerly All American Aircraft)
Office 830-438-4081
Cell 210-872-1110
Also: jimmy @ GMaxamericanaircraft . com

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

• mooniac58 pinned and featured this topic
On 11/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, jgarrison said:

Edit 14:14 on 11/23/2021  ***The M20J Guide is about finished (Tue Afternoon, 11/23). I should be ready to email it out either Wed. 11/24 or Thanksgiving Day. Please email me if you want a copy. Instructions below***

MooneySpace and I (Jimmy Garrison - GMax) have agreed to a plan for the distribution of a Mooney Value Guide and we are proud to offer multiple comprehensive Mooney Value Guide(s) to the MooneySpace (MS) community. Mooney Owners will receive the guide at no charge via email (via request to Jimmy - they won't go out automatically). Those that are not Mooney owners can buy the 27-page '2021 4th Quarter Pre-201 Value Guide' for $75, of which $25 will be donated back to MooneySpace to help keep this site open and free to all Mooney enthusiasts. The production, updating and distribution of the guide takes a fair amount of my time and the small fee for all of the information will go toward keeping the info updated and fresh. The guide will be updated for value and market changes throughout 2022. If you are planning on being a Mooney owner some day, you will find the information very informative and the cost of the guide will likely repay itself many times for you while doing your due diligence. It includes a lot of info on the different models and changes over time as well as the value of upgrades to the models. As a non-Mooney owner, when you order it, I will also include you on my upcoming inventory list. The guides will go out by email, so if you want one, please PM me your email address or email me at one of the addresses below.

The initial guide is just for the Mooney Pre-201 (M20C through M20G) and is ready for dissemination at this time. Please PM or email me (email address below) and I will get you the info on how to receive the guide. Email works best for me but I will try to keep up with the PMs also. I just need to know that you are a subscriber to MS if you go directly to my email.

Subsequent guides for the M20J, M20K, M20M and M20R/S will be completed by the end of 2021 and the notice will be made on this post when they are ready. I hope to have the M20J Guide out in the next week or two. Once you have received any guide, subsequent guides will be available to you for a followup contribution to MS for $25 each. MS is a great resource for the whole Mooney Community and GMax is proud to help by providing these Guides as a thanks you to the MooneySpace Community and MS Administration. By the way, if you are a Mooney owner and get the free Guide, I would encourage you to make a $25 donation to MS regardless of whether you are a regular supporter or now. As you know, we all get a great amount of Mooney info from this site.

This offer is for MooneySpace members and if you are not a member have any questions for me regarding the Guide prior to joining MS, you can email  jimmy @ allamericanaircraft . com for more information.

Jimmy Garrison
GMax American Aircraft (formerly All American Aircraft)
Office 830-438-4081
Cell 210-872-1110
Also: jimmy @ GMaxamericanaircraft . com

Thank you for the guide! Amazing background material. Nice job. Proceeded to donate.... I would encourage to do the same to keep the side going...  

On 11/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, jgarrison said:

Thank All of You who made a donation to MooneySpace!! Craig said he had a rash of $25 donations come in.***

I got your guide via email.  Thank you!  Not sure how/where to make a donation though.  Let me know.

1 hour ago, ZMERC said:

I got your guide via email.  Thank you!  Not sure how/where to make a donation though.  Let me know.

Find the donate button at the bottom of your screen…

Some screens are smaller than others making it more of a challenge…

Thanks again to Jimmy who IS the unique expert on this subject and has been for decades….  He has all of the data to support his knowledge…

:)

Best regards,

-a-

On 12/24/2021 at 12:47 PM, Htmlkid said:

I requested one and even sent you a FB IM but never got a response :(

I go on Facebook maybe once a month and even then, don't know how to navigate it (does that make me a boomer?). Best way to contact me is by email. Either jimmy@allamericanaircraft.com or jimmy@gmaxamericanaircraft.com (actually both is the best overall way to contact me)

• Haha 1

• mooniac58 unfeatured and unpinned this topic