Aspen/IFD - Where to buy?

zuutroy

I'm in Europe and going to swap my GNS430 for an IFD440 and 256 and G5 HSI for an Aspen Pro Max. We don't have many options here in terms of buying this kind of stuff off the shelf, so looking for recommendations of reputable sellers Stateside that will give me a good deal. Bonus points if they take the 430, G5 (incl Gad29b and GMU11) and 256!

Not sure on rules for commercial outfits on MS, but feel free to PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

Boy do I have a great lead for you!  I have a good friend who owns a very reputable avionics shop.  One of his customers wanted an Aspen and in order to fullfill the request, he had to set up an account with them and purchase two 1000 Pro Max units.  He installed one.  He's a Garmin dealer and around here they are preferred so he has a BRAND NEW Pro Max in the box that he mentioned to me in passing that he would sell.  If you are interested, PM me with your contact info and I'll put you two in touch with one another.  

On 11/19/2021 at 7:32 AM, zuutroy said:

I'm in Europe and going to swap my GNS430 for an IFD440 and 256 and G5 HSI for an Aspen Pro Max. We don't have many options here in terms of buying this kind of stuff off the shelf, so looking for recommendations of reputable sellers Stateside that will give me a good deal. Bonus points if they take the 430, G5 (incl Gad29b and GMU11) and 256!

Not sure on rules for commercial outfits on MS, but feel free to PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

https://www.avidyne.com/find-a-dealer/

https://aspenavionics.com/where-to-buy/

Around here we have Brian and Chase selling the new hardware… with good reviews… @bmcconnaha

And Greg that is @Baker Avionics

Sometimes Alan has some pre-flown avionics that may be of interest…

The added advantage that comes with these fine resources… they fly Mooneys too… :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Thanks 1