Be there at the Corsair Café, November 14 at 11:00 EST

Rocket 305

Corsair Café Fly-In RSVP  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning to attend?

2. 2. If you are attending, how many in your party?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2021 at 08:00 PM

I am pleased to announce that we have arranged a location and date/time for the Midwest Mooney Flyers. This location, day and time fits the distance preference of most of the respondents to the survey.

So, mark your calendars now! Sunday, November 14, at 11:00 EST.

The Corsair Café is a relatively new restaurant that opened (of all times) during the pandemic at Terre Haute Regional Airport (KHUF) in Central Indiana. They have gotten excellent reviews and I look forward to trying this place.

We had several people say they liked some of the other choices, maintenance tips, safety seminar, and/or tour, and we'll plan on doing something along with lunch for the next get together when we have more time to plan we'll see what else to do. This one we'll make it simple, just a social gathering.

Please pass the word to others who may not be visiting this website regularly.

See you soon!

Michael

Edited by Rocket 305

• 2 weeks later...

Very disappointing, today's weather isn't working out. We're not going to be able to fly there today. 

I am guessing that next weekends, before/after Thanksgiving, is probably not going to work for a lot of people. December 5th looks like the next possible date. But we're now planning into December in the Midwest, very hard to guess what the weather will bring... like today.

I'll set up another event and another poll.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.