1975 Mooney M20F for Sale

Htmlkid

1975 Mooney M20 F Serial number 22-1328, 5756 TT and 255 SMOH 10/17 @ Daytona Aircraft a Mooney Service Center, just coming out of annual, IFR certified till 12/22, she has most of the 201 speed mods, a brand new Avidyne 540, JPI EDM 830, Narco DME 890, Garmin GTX 345, Stormscope, Hartzell 2 blade Prop with 995 hrs, GAMI injectors, electric trim, electric landing gear, STEC 50 autopilot, New interior 6/21. New cover 5/21, New ELT 10/21. Useful load 1050

Needs nothing but a new owner $120k Firm Read Less

270310FF-D364-4C9B-B32A-C36103BAB3B5.jpeg

64D5C5C4-54BD-4658-BD11-3137943A00B2.jpeg

EF6393A1-2CF4-4738-89D3-97553B786F27.jpeg

1E2B0994-D3C0-4148-96D4-B4FF9A5E5612.jpeg

8CB42939-8D09-4D2B-B60F-3E8302540CF2.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello Glenn, I saw your airplane at Daytona Aircraft Services. Beautiful airplane . Jake, Curt & John are great people to work with there at DAS. I have them do all of my avionics work and right now they have on of my A36’s there right now getting an IO-550 installed under the BDS STC. 
Good luck with your sale.

Frank

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, hammdo said:

Hard to say. As of this week the FAA is now processing documents received approximately November 5, 2021

330924765_ScreenShot2022-03-04at8_15_13AM.thumb.png.557a8eee0e9c1bcd4130517029fc1985.png

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Last transaction I did with them on three separate airplanes last week they were quoting August 23, and they stated they have a class of 8 registration agents going through class. I won’t hold my breath :) yesterday they were quoting
October.

Your trillions of tax dollars at work :) remember the good old days when we didn’t have to pay for registration? Now they keep talking about charging for IFR and even VFR operations as they do in Europe, your gas tax be damned…

One thing that works really well to avoid the mess is using the newly released Cares.FAA.gov website launched last week. They will take digitally signed documents and accept payment on the spot, still giving themselves 9 months to do the work their website claims:

“Aircraft registration processing takes between 16 and 20 working days from the day the documents are received in the Aircraft Registration Branch.”

https://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/aircraft_certification/aircraft_registry/registration_aircraft_committed_internation_operation

The great thing about “cares” is that the feds are able to see the document immediately, foregoing the need for FedEx, payment is instant, so all they have to do is…

Push the paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1975 M20F"s are the greatest planes ever of all time.  anytime one comes up for sale you should immediately offer more than the asking price because they are in such demand, if you snooze you will lose.  do not ever question the asking price, they are worth it.  just buy one, now.  really.

(this post bookmarked for future use in case I ever decide to sell my 1975 M20F)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, glbtrottr said:

Last transaction I did with them on three separate airplanes last week they were quoting August 23, and they stated they have a class of 8 registration agents going through class. I won’t hold my breath :) yesterday they were quoting
October.

Your trillions of tax dollars at work :) remember the good old days when we didn’t have to pay for registration? Now they keep talking about charging for IFR and even VFR operations as they do in Europe, your gas tax be damned…

One thing that works really well to avoid the mess is using the newly released Cares.FAA.gov website launched last week. They will take digitally signed documents and accept payment on the spot, still giving themselves 9 months to do the work their website claims:

“Aircraft registration processing takes between 16 and 20 working days from the day the documents are received in the Aircraft Registration Branch.”

https://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/aircraft_certification/aircraft_registry/registration_aircraft_committed_internation_operation

The great thing about “cares” is that the feds are able to see the document immediately, foregoing the need for FedEx, payment is instant, so all they have to do is…

Push the paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is a common mistake people make, thinking FAA is “Federal Aviation Administration”

it’s actually the 

“Feckless Aviation Administration”

• 1 month later...