Wanted: Mooney M20F/E/C

aheg

Hi all

I am looking to buy a Mooney M20F. I tried the traditional sales websites but couldn't find any so thought of posting here if anyone has one to sell or knows someone. Looking for avionics that has an IFR GPS and an AP. Not looking for planes that's been sitting for a while. Would also consider an E or C. I'll move forward with the buying process as soon as I find the right plane. Feel free to message me with any info.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, aheg said:

Hi all

I am looking to buy a Mooney M20F. I tried the traditional sales websites but couldn't find any so thought of posting here if anyone has one to sell or knows someone. Looking for avionics that has an IFR GPS and an AP. Not looking for planes that's been sitting for a while. Would also consider an E or C. I'll move forward with the buying process as soon as I find the right plane. Feel free to message me with any info.

Thanks!

I have a 1975 M20F that I might be interested in selling. 5730 TT 275 SMOH by Daytona Aircraft a Mooney Service center late 2017, New Avidyne 540, JPI EMD 830, Garmin GTX 345, Electric trim, electric gear, Stec 50 AP, Narco DME 890, Narco secondary radio/nav, New interior 5/21, new cover, plane is perfect and needs nothing. $120K

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Htmlkid said:

I have a 1975 M20F that I might be interested in selling. 5730 TT 275 SMOH by Daytona Aircraft a Mooney Service center late 2017, New Avidyne 540, JPI EMD 830, Garmin GTX 345, Electric trim, electric gear, Stec 50 AP, Narco DME 890, Narco secondary radio/nav, New interior 5/21, new cover, plane is perfect and needs nothing. $120K

Sounds like a solid plane! Over my budget though.

9 hours ago, M20Time said:

I am listing a 67 M20F for 68k if interested let me know I can get together any information pertaining to the aircraft at your request.

If interested…

There is a for sale section around here….

Requires the basic minimum donation to have access…. Which is tiny compared to the sales price of planes… and other sales media.

Best regards,

-a-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/13/2021 at 2:26 PM, M20Time said:

I am listing a 67 M20F for 68k if interested let me know I can get together any information pertaining to the aircraft at your request.

Hello I’m interested in getting information on your aircraft. Thanks you.

Edited by mluster

10 hours ago, mluster said:

Hello, is it possible to get photos and info to an email? I’m seriously in the market for an E or F model. 

As the original post is several months old, the author is probably not still paying attention tonight to responses. 

@Jerry Pressley

Let's see if we can get his attention. 

On 3/11/2022 at 4:57 PM, mluster said:

Made an offer an it was accepted.

You know the drill. Pre buy that turns into an annual, with AP that has not taken care of the plane initially. Make it an annual if no imminent flight issues found. Make sure you specify corrosion inspection,  pulling the seats, wing Spar, etc etc. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mcstealth said:

You know the drill. Pre buy that turns into an annual, with AP that has not taken care of the plane initially. Make it an annual if no imminent flight issues found. Make sure you specify corrosion inspection,  pulling the seats, wing Spar, etc etc. 

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. Made contact with an A&P in the area today.