Gear rigging tools…$250 obo…SOLD

takair

My friend Jack is cleaning his hangar of old Mooney reminders.  Today’s special are a pair of gear rigging tools.  Asking $250 obo plus shipping.  Please call Jack directly, I am the middle man and will help Jack ship the parts.  Landline….no text….860-274-4647.

35E37E02-112A-4D53-A9A5-3430F778B21C.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Uggh!  JACK!  I just checked the number and it is correct.  I speak to him a few times a week and told him to expect calls, but if he doesn’t recognize the number he may not immediately be responsive.  If you call, just tell him immediately you are calling about the tool.  If you prefer, IM me a phone number and I will pass it on.

21 hours ago, PlanesmenAviation said:

Rob,

I'd be interested if it's still available. I tried to call the phone number listed and it failed to go through each time.

I called Jack last night and let him know to expect calls and to please be patient.  He has been over-run with people trying to sell him car warranties, etc.  

• Haha 1

• takair changed the title to Gear rigging tools…$250 obo…SOLD