Sold - Kennon Mooney Cover For Sale Huge Price Reduction

SERIOUSLY folks..... this thing has been so useful in keeping my Mooneys clean.  

Nylon cover was custom made by Kennon for my former OVATION. Kennon no longer produces these aircraft covers.

Per photos, it does cover all other shorter fuselage M20 models, just a bit of fabric left over at each end..... :lol:.

Unit attaches to over head beams via pulley/ cord system. All cords route to central location for ease of raising and lowering.

This unit has been a dream with keeping dust (and other things :angry:) off of my Mooneys. No dusting or cleaning of surfaces with this unit.

$250 + shipping US (discovered shipping is $100 to Florida, furthest point from me in CA)

9C485524-6A15-4A53-93DA-7167D83CA88B.jpeg

5776100B-6D67-4A19-B2F3-D40E20BA2C3A.jpeg

60DB9A9D-5AB0-4423-8A51-9B9DE2739D81.jpeg

346934E7-396E-43E4-BB4A-ED49FD0D5BDA.jpeg

1F81522C-3E4C-4E7F-8802-F85FDE574801.jpeg

13F0DBA4-0B3D-47D1-8879-FF7B08B8FF83.jpeg

Since there are no specific measurements (antennae, windshield angle, side lengths, etc.), I'd just check with a boat cover/sail shop if you have one near by.  If not, an outdoor awning shop should also be able to get the material.

To create a cover like that you just need the material and the machine to put the pieces together and seams on all the edges.  If you drew it out first with the over all measurements and the measurements for where you want the attach points (prob. rings of some sort) then they should be able to whip up a replacement pretty quickly.

• Like 1

• MooneyMitch changed the title to Kennon Mooney Cover For Sale
5 minutes ago, PeteMc said:

Ah...   Not seeing the "For Sale" in the Topic or at the top of the post.  I thought you were looking for a replacement.

Missed the price at the end...  Probably was looking at the pics by then.   :)

Corrected post title.  Apologize for misleading. Thank you for enlightening me.  

• Like 1

• MooneyMitch changed the title to Kennon Mooney Cover For Sale Huge Price Reduction
  • MooneyMitch changed the title to Sold- Kennon Mooney Cover For Sale Huge Price Reduction
  • MooneyMitch changed the title to Kennon Mooney Cover For Sale Huge Price Reduction
  • MooneyMitch changed the title to Sold - Kennon Mooney Cover For Sale Huge Price Reduction