eBay - M20E Interior For Sale

11 hours ago, mcrouch said:

If I was certain that these fit a 67 "F" model I'd be all over it....................

The two front seats likely would fit but that is it. 67F has split rear seat backs (this interior does not) and the plastic and windows pieces are not compatible.

Edited by Shadrach

55 minutes ago, mcrouch said:

Thank you. I kinda figured it wouldn't work but it's nice to know that my hunches are confirmed....... :)

Yep. E is short body, F is mid body with 6" extra backseat legroom and 6" extra baggage space.

5" or 6"? I don't recall. Changing jobs in 2019 required recalibrating my brain into millimeters again . . .

But every Mooney alphabetically beginning with "F" is physically longer than all models M20 through M20-E.

No clue about back seat changes, except at some point the bottom became cushions sitting on the floor instead of the real seat bottom in my C. Although I do have split, reclining seat backs. :)

2 hours ago, Hank said:

5" or 6"? I don't recall. Changing jobs in 2019 required recalibrating my brain into millimeters again . . .

But every Mooney alphabetically beginning with "F" is physically longer than all models M20 through M20-E.

No clue about back seat changes, except at some point the bottom became cushions sitting on the floor instead of the real seat bottom in my C. Although I do have split, reclining seat backs. :)

5" in the cabin and 5" in the baggage compartment.