67F Panel Complete!

Really happy with how this turned out.  I went to Park Rapids Avionics in Minnesota.  They did a great job!  Panel was done in 6 weeks.  The only thing I would do differently is go ahead and upgrade to the remote audio panel vs keeping the 350c that I already had.  I had the new yokes wrapped by Aero Comfort, all new LED lights, electric retract step so no more vacuum pump.  The GFC 500 has all 4 servos, very smooth!  It flies like a brand new airplane!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bdavis171 said:

The only thing I would do differently is go ahead and upgrade to the remote audio panel vs keeping the 350c that I already had. 

Beautiful panel. No one is ever really done with their panel. One the next round you could do the remote audio panel and put a #2 Com (or gps/com pr nav/com) where the 350C is now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

Beautiful panel. No one is ever really done with their panel. One the next round you could do the remote audio panel and put a #2 Com (or gps/com pr nav/com) where the 350C is now.

I kind of assumed he had a remote #2 comm controlled by the GTN? 

• Like 1

Beautiful panel and enviable yoke upgrade.  I noticed one detail though.  There's an upgrade for the cabin door handle too.  I installed the mod after my door handle twisted off and I had to call an FBO to have someone open the door.  Even more importantly it's black and it'll match the new panel.  Hopefully the parts are still available. 

• Like 1

Fantastic panel pic bd!

Thanks for sharing the details…

First I have heard of the remote com…

Back in the day… Mooneys were so panel space limited…

Today… we might be running out of room on the shelf in the back….  :)

Nice way to help manage the WnB… one pound at a time…

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

Forgive my ignorance- is there an engine monitor that comes with that package? I don't see a separate engine monitor display.

My Rocket panel looks a lot like your "before" panel. Care to give a price range for this gorgeous upgrade? 50amu? 70? 25 (dreaming!) lol

Roy