WTB GAUGE CLUSTER OR FUEL GAUGE MODULE FOR '67F - SEE PICS FOR P/Ns

My fuel gauges could use an overhaul.  I'm looking for a rotating spare before I send it my existing gauges for overhaul.  I primarily need the left gauge but would consider purchasing the entire cluster.  See pics for P/Ns.  With all the EDMs that are being installed, there should be a few out there somewhere.  Thanks.  

IMG_2476.jpeg

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_2527.jpeg

IMG_2530.jpeg

IMG_2529.jpeg

IMG_4986 copy 2.jpg

2 hours ago, carusoam said:

You can OH, buy new, or see what @Alan Fox has on the shelf…

If you are building a forever-plane… and get a primary JPI….  The Ceis fuel floats are the way to go… for accuracy and digitization…

Best regards,

-a-

Alan appears to be off radar.  No joy.

I don't want to replace the senders until the tanks are resealed.  Kicking that can down the road. 

Edited by DCarlton

40 minutes ago, charlesual said:

I might have what you’re looking for later this month. Getting ready to install a jpi 900 in my F.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMK.  The 900 will be nice.  I installed a 730 about three years ago and now wish I had gone with the 900.  But there's also an advantage to not having every gauge in one electronic box.  The modular design of these old gauge cluster is pretty cool, especially if you can still get them overhauled too.  

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Paul donahue said:

i believe the 830 is only certified to be a backup system. so you would need to leave the old gauges in. thats what im planning on purchasing also, but im not sure if the original fuel senders talk nice to the 830 or if new fuel senders for the 830 would talk to the old gauges. does anyone know??

Welcome aboard Paul! 

Yes and Yes…

The JPI 930 would be the primary gauge replacement version…

The factory analog Fuel level float sensors will work with the JPIs…

There are newer Ceis digital fuel level floats that improve on the accuracy of the older analog floats…. More ‘resistor segments’ in their construction…

So… if you need to update your fuel level system in parts over time… this would be one way to attack it…

And…. If you wanted to start with Ceis sensors and hold off on an expensive JPI….  They can be connected to a more simple digital display that is primary as well…

:)

PP thoughts only, not a mechanic…

Best regards,

-a-

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bhtitle said:

Hope this is still useful - I've got the cluster from my '67F that was working when removed for JPI-900 upgrade this June.

IMG-8740sm.jpg

IMG-8743sm.jpg

IMG-8741sm.jpg

I bought one about a month ago and resolved my issue.  There are other people looking for similar year gauges now though.  Can't remember where I saw the request; either on MS or Facebook.