JPI 800/900 equipped AC needed in Socal (Free BlueMAX instal)

Does your plane have a JPI EDM 800 or 900 series engine monitor?

Would you like your aircraft to have wireless data logging and free data streaming to the cloud?

We need a plane in the LA area this week for a project, and the owner will be provided with a FREE BlueMAX installation. Please email me ASAP if you are interested: gavin@flightdata.com

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, Gavin Woodman said:

Does your plane have a JPI EDM 800 or 900 series engine monitor?

Would you like your aircraft to have wireless data logging and free data streaming to the cloud?

We need a plane in the LA area this week for a project, and the owner will be provided with a FREE BlueMAX installation. Please email me ASAP if you are interested: gavin@flightdata.com

Thanks!

Gavin,

let’s get to know you a touch better…

Got a website for your magical bluetooth product?

Is it at all related to JPI?

How about a pic?

Does it have a future for EI or other engine monitors?

How does it communicate with the cloud? In flight, through an iPad, using WiFi while on the ground, using a cell phone, through a blue max app?

must have been a long week at KOSH?

https://flightdata.com/bluemax

:)

Best regards,

-a-

I am interested as well, particularly  in EI (Electronics International) CGR30 C&P engine monitors.

is the output a csv file or text readable file?

Is constantly streaming the data when a master switch is on or there smarts built in that looks at airspeed or altitude or???

I like the fuel sector Idea  where you are looking at the position of the fuel sector. maybe include a count down timer based upon the tank selected you would how time remaining total and by individual tank. so you cross check with fuel flow and fuel quantity.

Though in model I fly,  the fuel sector knob  is recessed and  close to my feet. My feet are heavy and very clumsy be afraid breaking the reed switch. Also some us have fuel lever knob extenders for switching tanks These knob are made various material from Aluminum to PVC. the extender isn't necessarily fool proof  at least one I have you can put on either way it will switch tanks.

James '67 M20C

Edited by jamesm

7 hours ago, carusoam said:

Gavin,

How about a pic?

How does it communicate with the cloud? In flight, through an iPad, using WiFi while on the ground, using a cell phone, through a blue max app?

Best regards,

-a-

I looked at the product at OSH. I like the concept, but honestly, the UI looked like some of the first digital displays in EFBs. I’d call it the “classic” look. Put another way, the paint was flashy, but the interior was dated. 

I think it would get more traction with EFB integration or better collaboration with JPI. I’m a soft-pass on it until I like the presentation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unit74 said:

I looked at the product at OSH. I like the concept, but honestly, the UI looked like some of the first digital displays in EFBs. I’d call it the “classic” look. Put another way, the paint was flashy, but the interior was dated. 

I think it would get more traction with EFB integration or better collaboration with JPI. I’m a soft-pass on it until I like the presentation. 

It's really about wireless data capture and streaming. The app is a bonus to allow in flight visualization for those with engine monitors that have limited displays.

9 hours ago, carusoam said:

Gavin,

How about a pic?

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks for posting a link to our site... it has pictures and details. The unit pairs with a mobile device via Bluetooth and the data is streamed after each flight via the mobile device's data connection (cellular or wifi).

• Thanks 1