SOLD - The Time Has Come...

StevenL757

On 7/31/2021 at 2:20 PM, Gagarin said:

Beautiful airplane but no pilot relief venturi neither long range tanks neither HF radio that I have on my M20J for ocean crossing.

Now that, was funny. Of course one needs context to laugh at that post. Hahaha 

• Like 1

Well... that's about right. I get busy and miss MS a few weeks and miss a jewel!! Lol..  

Congrats on the sale. This would have been a great fit. 

I might have a lead on something, but this would certainly been a great one. 

Keep me posted if something different happens.

GLWS

Tom

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• StevenL757 changed the title to SOLD - The Time Has Come...

Wanted to let everyone know that this deal closed yesterday evening, and the aircraft was successfully delivered to its new (and very happy) owner in Maryland.  As is customary, I’ll leave it to them to post their experiences and/or additional thoughts if they choose.

Over the last several months, I’ve looked at - and turned down - several other airplanes for my next endeavor, so my search continues.  Hopefully in the next few weeks, something will materialize.  In the meantime, I wanted to thank everyone for looking at this, communicating with me about it, and sharing your observations.  They are all very much appreciated.  I’ll pass on more about the next new ship when I get closer to a candidate.

• Like 6