Garmin 430W "Ownship" Icon

So I got my G5s and 430W install complete.  Schweet! While getting my pitot-static and transponder checks done today to finish things out, I asked the avionics shop a question they couldn't answer; how do I change the icon from helicopter to airplane since this 430W was a helicopter pullout? They were stumped and couldn't answer me.  I've been though the install manual several times and can't seem to find an answer.  It does not have HTWAS enabled, and nothing else seems to point to it being in any sort of "helicopter" mode other than the icon on the map display, so I am a bit perplexed.   Not the end of the world, but would like to fix if able.

Thanks in advance for the brainpower of Mooneyspace!!

On 7/27/2021 at 1:04 AM, OR75 said:

You must have HTAWS activated in the terrain page 

check the GNS display guide addendum 

Can you elaborate?  I don't see any HTWAS info on the Terrain page when in the config menu.  Thanks!