Looking for another quote

Derek

I just got a quote from precision avionics at POU for a new panel (a big job, all new equipment). G500, GTN650, GI275, etc...

I'm looking for a second quote for comparison. The quote I got feels quite reasonable, but I still want a comparable.

I've been trying to get a quote, with not much luck, from a MSC in the area that is also an avionics shop. I'm guessing they don't really want the job at this point, been trying to get an estimate for months...

Is there another shop in the Northeast that someone would recommend for a Garmin project quote?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Derek said:

I just got a quote from precision avionics at POU for a new panel (a big job, all new equipment). G500, GTN650, GI275, etc...

I'm looking for a second quote for comparison. The quote I got feels quite reasonable, but I still want a comparable.

I've been trying to get a quote, with not much luck, from a MSC in the area that is also an avionics shop. I'm guessing they don't really want the job at this point, been trying to get an estimate for months...

Is there another shop in the Northeast that someone would recommend for a Garmin project quote?

Thanks!

Islip Avionics at ISP, they are not a MSC but they have worked on many mooneys including mine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Derek said:

Thanks!

Derek, I’m in NJ and looking for the same panel in my J.  Would you share your quote with me? I’m going to get a quote from a MSC in Maine and will share that with you.  Glen.