Britain B6 3 axis auto pilot

Welcome aboard Garrett!

Many of these systems have come to market over the years…

You might be able to use the search function to see what prices were advertised at the time…

The demand for all the parts, including the vac servos is still pretty good.

Where are you located?

Best regards,

-a-

19 hours ago, 211º said:

I find it hard to believe that this hasn’t been jumped on yet. These systems are amazing.

I agree but I would be interested in legality of installing it. Is an STC available  now that Brittain is not operational?

2 hours ago, Igor_U said:

I agree but I would be interested in legality of installing it. Is an STC available  now that Brittain is not operational?

Yes, reach out to them.  They have been supporting paperwork, including the formal transfer documentation.  

On 7/14/2021 at 8:24 PM, 211º said:

I find it hard to believe that this hasn’t been jumped on yet. These systems are amazing.

This system condition of the system is unknown.   We need description of the condition of the components with photos to assess its worth.  Buying it "as is" would be a major risk, I think.

Garrett, a layman's way to test the vacuum.  If you push the bellows in on each of the pots or "servos", hold your finger over the hose/hole, and then try to pull the bellows out, are you able to do that.. or is the resistance too great?

If you can't pull them out, then it is probably a good servo - as is.  If you can pull them out, then maybe the bellows are still good, but the taping needs to be redone.  If you retape them per the manual and they pass the layman's test, then I've seen the pots go for as much as $100 each.  (see the link next to the string-tied photo on this page for re-taping info.

The larger altitude-hold pots and bellows are sometimes harder to find.