Font size smaller

Hold Control and Scroll Wheel up or down or

Hold Control and Plus or Minus or

Settings > Appearance > Font Size in your browser.

The website is not in control of your viewing experience, you are. Hope that helps.

At the top right of the page you will see the toolbar with your username on it.  Click the icon that looks like a little "slider" - in this you will see various options.  One of them is "Larger Font Sizes for Posts?" - turn that on.  It will of course remember your selection on future visits from the same device.

Hope that helps!

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mooniac58 said:

At the top right of the page you will see the toolbar with your username on it.  Click the icon that looks like a little "slider" - in this you will see various options.  One of them is "Larger Font Sizes for Posts?" - turn that on.  It will of course remember your selection on future visits from the same device.

Hope that helps!

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Does not do a damn thing.  Before I posted I looked around to see if the software was half way intelligently designed.  Found that option and switched on.  Does nothing to make forum lists, etc larger.  This is another example of a “step backwards” software release.  As a retired computer systems guy I am embarrassed for the developers that released this.

@gacoon - What is the OS/Browser you are using?  If I have access to that combo I can try to test for you.  I have tested the feature on a few browsers on PC and on my Android phone.  It is not a huge increase in font size but noticable.

Note that nothing about the font size is related to the people that develop IPBoard, our forum software.  What caused the change in font size was that I loaded in two new 3rd party design themes (a dark and light setup).  The font sizes are just the default size for these themes.  I have full control over those sizes in the settings for the theme.

Also note that the feature I mentioned only increases the font size for "user posted data" such as what you are reading right here.  It does not alter the size for menus, or other layout elements.

I have modified the themes just now to increase all fonts on the site by 10%. Hopefully this helped some?

• Like 1

That looks pretty similar to the font sizes I see on my PC or phone.  Unfortunately I don't have a way to increase your font size without doing it to all users of the site.  

Are you using Safari or another browser on your iPad?  Some browsers have a way for you to increase font sizes locally on your end.