settings reverted to ‘light’ styling

My settings just reverted to ‘light’ theme… and I cannot find option to set it back to ‘dark’ theme.

Is it only me or side effect of a recent upgrade? I can see trophies on the profile pictures - I like those!

The dark theme was not compatible with the latest update to the site so I had to remove it.  I will keep my eye out for a dark based theme that will work.

Yes, the new reputation system is pretty cool ;) 

• Like 1

Thanks for the info.  Personally I really liked the dark theme and if I had to choose between dark theme and the reputation icons, I would choose dark theme 10/10.

This site is consistently over the years by far the best and most collegial group of members and the site is very well moderated and maintained. 

Dark theme FTW.  I was super happy when we got the dark option, and this update feels like it's burning my retinas :)

Still better than Tapatalk though.

Is there a Stylish theme (or similar) for the new version of Invision?

Ask and you shall receive! There are now two completely new themes for Mooneyspace.  The default is light and if you look for the little "moon" icon at the upper right of the site you can switch to the dark version.  Let me know what you think ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That’s pretty cool…

My eyes didn’t know how much light they were taking in until I clicked the moon…

I’m alway adjusting light. And sound levels throughout the day… based on what is going on around me…

+1 For whoever mentioned the great moderation going on around here…

Thanks Craig for all that you do….  :)

Best regards,

-a-

The new banner is great! I like the rest of the new theme too. The "Home" button at the bottom on my phone is wonderful! It was always there on my tablet, but never on my phone. Looking forward to it scrolling as much. :D